Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Spring is in the air!  The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, the trees are budding and best of all; it smells like spring outside!  I love this time of year in Colorado!  This is the only time of year that Colorado gets GREEN; and compared to the midwest where I grew up, its not very green at all.  But out here; the dry mountains give way to small patches of grass and the mountains turn a tinted shade of green.  My favorite flowers in the spring are the cactus roses that are beautiful and painful at the same time.  

This spring brings change to Hip-Threads.  I am working on a line of clothing that is more affordable and wearable.  The farmers market will bring lots of different types of customers; and I am trying to have something they all would want or need.  I have several new skirts in the works, a new top design, and three pairs of pants that all need finished up and photographed! 
My favorite clothing item in my new collection is the beautiful floral applique skirt above.  This skirt was inspired by spring and new beginnings; its made from organic hemp in natural.  Click here to check out my website.
These are a new pair of patchy boy shorts (gals could wear them too) with two back pockets, and a huge side pocket with a banjo appliqued onto it.  Click here for more info.
~ *** ~


This cute little fox Willow Skirt is a wrap skirt with buttons on either side that can be worn with the applique in front, or hidden under the other side of the wrap.  This is a size medium, very comfortable and a super cute fox is appliqued along the side. 
These skirts above and lots more can be found here.
~ *** ~

No comments:

Post a Comment