Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things to keep you cozy!

Rainbow Ear Flap Hat, available on my website
My crocheting habit hasn't stopped in weeks, and I have been hooking up a storm!  Crochet is so easy to create and shape items, I love it!  Here are some of my newest creations.  Ear Flap hats are great for winter activities, skiing, snowshoeing, etc and keep you oh, so warm.  
I have also been crocheting super thick neck warmers, or cowls, whatever you'd like to call them.   I love the cowl for hiking, it doesn't add too much bulk or weight, plus they are so tall and cozy that I can pull them up to cover my ears on a windy day!  Keeping warm with less bulk is always key on a hike, or snowshoe expedition. 

Pink hand warmers, great for that hard to shop for teen/tween in your life.  Available on etsy for just $20!

Hand warmers and hat and scarf set on etsy

Super thick and chunky neck warmer.  This is great for the hiker, or outdoorsey person this winter season.  Handmade buttons and a beautiful crochet edging gives versility and style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment