Monday, August 24, 2009

New things I made...11/27/8

Still pretty stressed around here.  The worry of Josh's job loss still looms, and I am working lots of hours both at work and sewing to pad our savings account.  I am also sewing some custom orders, and making Christmas gifts.  I am really hopeful the gifts turn out as great as they are in my head :)  I am really excited about them!!  I love to make handmade gifts, I wish I didn't have so many other projects right now so I could enjoy them more.  My Christmas wish is to have the basement usable in the next 2 weeks so that we can get a christmas tree, since we are not going home (and we have no room in our house currently).  with lots of work, from josh, (as i work OT, sew, and make christmas gifts:) so we'll see if it happens or not...:)  I am really hoping!  (he never reads this)

Anyhow, I have had a small amount of time to do a few other things for my website. 
They are available to buy, think GIFT ideas! 
www.hip-threads.com
jenshipthreads.etsy.com

 
Above, Cotton pants with stretch, with vine & leaf appliques. 
www.hip-threads.com

   
Above, Corduroy Lotus flower Applique skirt with ruffle along the bottom.  more info at
www.hip-threads.com


Cardinal Wall hanging
More at jenshipthreads.etsy.com


Shea Butter Hand and Body Soap


Shea Butter Massage bar ~ jenshipthreads.etsy.com


Italian Kitchen Soap, natural antibacterial! 
jenshipthreads.etys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment