Monday, April 25, 2011

Exciting News! And more blogging to come!

My husband and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby this fall, on Halloween to be exact.  We have kept this news to ourselves or close friends/family for a while now, so its exciting to be able to share the news with everyone else!  I have been writing about my pregnancy experience since taking the positive test back in February, and can finally share it with all of you.   Pregnancy has been a journey for me so far and I expect it will be a long strange journey when I finally deliver this fall.  My blogs are about my experience with pregnancy and worries about motherhood; hopefully when reading this you will take it with a grain of salt and can understand my sense of humor throughout this trip!

I'd love to hear your comments about my experience, I am writing this to hopefully work through my insecurities and create a dialogue for other moms-to-be who have felt as confused as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment